Are you an industry professional, blogger, writer, or author? We welcome your guest post! We’re always looking for well-written, unique content that addresses topics that interest our audience. This website is mostly about the HECM reverse mortgage, but we welcome quality guest content that covers reverse mortgages and any other topic related to retirement, including investing and saving, lifestyle, insurance, etc.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Unique. Any content submitted must be unique. It can address similar topics that have been written elsewhere, but it cannot be a duplicate of something already published on another site.
- Well-written. We have put considerable effort into making sure the quality of the content on this site is top-notch. If your article isn’t well-written, it won’t be published.
- 1000-1500 words.
- Avoid common topics. Please avoid the shallow common topics that have been done to death on other sites, such as 5 Ways to Improve Your Credit Scores, 8 Tips for Buying a Home, etc. We’re looking for content that is more in-depth than this.
How to Submit a Guest Post
If you’d like to submit a guest post, here’s how to do it. First, familiarize yourself with our content so you can see the quality we strive to achieve. Please send your guest post to email@example.com. Include “GUEST POST” in the subject line and a small bio at the end of the article. Backlinks to your website are perfectly fine.
Please note that your guest post may be subject to minor edits. If an article requires extensive edits, it likely won’t be published.
Set Up a Profile
By the way, you can also register a profile on our site and post content in the forums. We’ll likely be rolling out some guest blog features at some point in the future as well. This is another great way to get content on our site and get your name and business in front of our audience.
Check out our free reverse mortgage calculator
How much can you get from a reverse mortgage? Check out our free HECM reverse mortgage calculator. It's simple to use, fast, free, and no contact information is required. You can access the reverse mortgage calculator here. Our HECM for purchase calculator can be found here.
Updated for 2021: The Reverse Mortgage Revealed
The reverse mortgage is a fantastic financial tool, but it's not the perfect solution for everybody. Is it right (or wrong) for you?
Author Mike Roberts is the founder of MyHECM.com and a successful reverse mortgage industry veteran. Writing in plain language, Roberts cuts through all the nonsense, rumors, and hype you may have heard about reverse mortgages. There are no sales pitches here!
This book is well-written, understandable, and packed with insights only an experienced professional can offer. You'll discover:
- How a reverse mortgage really works.
- Who should (and shouldn't) get a reverse mortgage.
- Common myths and misconceptions.
- Insider tips and tricks lenders don't tell you (and you likely won't find out anywhere else).
- How to increase your payout & reduce closing costs (this alone is worth the cost of the book).
- Pitfalls to avoid.
- Why some applicants get approved and some don't.
- How to finance a home purchase without a mortgage payment (yes, this is for real!).
Also included are detailed case studies based on real-life scenarios that tie key concepts and terms together. You'll see for yourself how a reverse mortgage can help you live a more enjoyable and financially secure retirement.
Available for Kindle or in paperback at Amazon. Click here to grab your copy now!