Tagged: 

• We’ve added forums to help you get your questions answered

• Mike Roberts

Administrator
    October 16, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Many seniors have questions or need clarifications about reverse mortgages and it’s not always easy to find information online. We wanted to make this site more interactive, so we’ve added forums! Get your questions answered here! And if you’re an industry professional and you have reverse mortgage or retirement expertise, feel free offer your own answers and feedback as well. Thanks for reading and participating!

• wallace

October 18, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Sounds great!

• David Wilson

April 14, 2021 at 6:46 am

Thanks. this will be very helpful

• Victoria J Scheinfeld

April 14, 2021 at 11:30 am

Hello! I find this website to be one of the best resources for answers many seek when considering a reverse mortgage. My husband and I have worked with a financial advisor who specializes in retirement planning, but due to past predatory behavior of bad lenders targeting seniors, his company does not allow him to discuss or offer RM’s as an option and so I have actually had to educate him as to what I have learned on my own. My husband and I got our HECM four years ago and with proper understanding and management of the product, it has been a wonderful resource.

• Mike Roberts

Administrator
    May 8, 2021 at 11:14 am

Hi Victoria, so great to hear! Yes, the reverse mortgage is definitely a great financial option for the right person. I have a close relative who has one and they’ve been very happy with it as well. Have a great week!

Reply to: Mike Roberts
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now